10/2011 → 01/2018
A modern thermostatic shower faucet which quickly and accurately reacts on the temperature changes of input water maintaining the requested temperature. The temperature control handle is equipped with a limiter which can be bypassed by pressing a button. The diverter controls the water flow either from the hand shower or from the head shower. Integrated easy-to-clean soap tray.
The EcoLed press pad indicates with signal lights the ideal duration of shower considering water and energy consumption and acts as a flow regulator.
The faucet is delivered with litter filters and one-way valves. Includes eccentric units with silencer.
Rain shower with lime-free strainer (Ø 238 mm, angle can be adjusted), a shower rail with an adjustable hand shower holder, hand shower with normal and hydra function, lime-free strainer, 2000 mm shower hose, diverter and a shower bracket. Color: Chrome
- Connection Eccentric coupling(s), Silencer(s)
- Electronic parts Light indicated function(s), Solenoid valve, External control unit, Low battery indicator
- Extensions Press pad with EcoLed
- Lever/Handle Temperature control handle, Flow control handle
- Mechanical parts Thermostatic cartridge for automatic temperature control, Litter filter(s), Non-return valve(s)
- Number of spray functions 1 spray function
- Shower parts Shower rail, Shower holder, Hand shower, Shower hose (2000 mm)
- Shower spray Rain - Even and strong water stream
- Color White
- Max. flow period 8 min
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa 0.22 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.2 l/s) 250 kPa
- Backflow prevention (EN1717) EB
- Connection size G1/2
- Hot water supply max. +70°C
- Installation width CC150± 15 mm
- Material Brass
- Working pressure 100 - 1000 kPa
- Battery AA 1.5 V Lithium x 2
- EU Directives EMC Directive 2014/30/EU , RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- EN standard EN 1111 , EN 15091, ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2 , ETSI EN 300 328 v2.2.2 , EN 61000-6-1:2007 , EN 61000-6-3:2007+A1:2011+AC:2012 , EN 60335-1:2012+A11+A13+A1+A14+A2+A15:2021, Part 19.11.4
- Noise class II (ISO3822) Oras Lab.
- Protection class IP 55
SP6391 Shower system
Ask pricing from your local retailers.
|Spare parts||Code||Spare part guide|
|01||EcoLed press pad||
|06||Temperature control handle||
|07||Control unit, 3 V||
|08||Battery, 1.5 V AA Lithium||
|09||One-way valve with litter screen||