Oras Esteta Wellfit is a shower system with a modern and elegant design, featuring hot and cold-water treatment, or contrast water therapy. Despite its advanced features, the installation of this shower system is easier than you would think. Below we have listed the steps for correct and easy installation. By following these instructions, the faucet and shower system will be up and running in no time.
NOTE! Installation with visible (on wall) pipes is not possible.
- 3 mm, 4 mm and 8 mm Allen key
- Cross-head screwdriver
Oras Esteta - faucet installation
Oras Esteta U-versions have eccentric connectors with silencers and 2 adapters for installing the faucet to old eccentric connectors. Other versions have eccentric connectors with shut-off valves and 2 adapters for installing the faucet to old eccentric connectors.
Both connectors will allow faucet to tilt 3º to all direction. So, faucet backside will fit perfectly against the wall. NOTE! Adapters will block the shut-off valves in old eccentrics.
Oras Esteta – shower system installation
Shower system Installation step by step (watch the video below):
- Lubricate the O-rings of the vertical pipe with O-ring grease. Insert the vertical pipe in the faucet body.
- Measure and mark the places of fitting screws. Fix its top part on the wall.
- Lubricate the O-rings of the horizontal pipe with O-ring grease.
- Install the horizontal pipe to vertical pipe and lock the two screws with 4 mm Allen key.
- Fit the shower tray on the horizontal pipe and tighten it with 8 mm Allen key. Make sure the shower tray is in correct position.
- Install hand shower holder body, use soft gaskets or silicone between the holder and wall. Tighten the screws with screwdriver.
- Attach the holder cover parts in place.
- Push the turning part of the holder into place.
- Finally install the shower hose in place; install conical nut to hand shower and other end of the hose to faucet or diverter spout.
Oras Inspera is a complete collection of modern bathroom and kitchen faucets for all spaces. In principle, this collection has the same technical characteristics as current the Oras collections but...
The remote operated Oras Smart Bidetta works by pressing the hand shower trigger. You no longer have to reach for the washbasin faucet. The Oras Smart Bidetta saves water, is easy to use and offers...