ALESSI Sense by Oras 8712F
Washbasin faucet with fixed spout, a swivel aerator and Smart Bidetta hand shower. Faucet is opened by pressing gently on top of it, after which the faucet is open for 6 sec. (Factory setting) By pressing on top of the faucet for one second, the faucet stays open for one minute. By pressing on top of the faucet for 4 seconds, the faucet goes into cleaning mode and remains open for 20 seconds. Easy to use temperature control handle operates also as a flow controller. Thermostatic control unit maintains the requested water temperature when using the Smart Bidetta hand shower. Battery operated 6 V. Design by Rodrigo Torres. The function of remote operated Smart Bidetta hand shower: when lifting the hand shower from the holder water starts to flow from the faucet. When pressing the hand shower trigger the water supply transfers from faucet to hand shower. When placing the Smart Bidetta hand shower back to its holder the faucet closes automatically. F = with flexible pipes.
Ask pricing from your local retailers.
- EAN code 6414150073236
- Automatic flush off (off/12/24/48/72 h)
- Automatic flush period 30 s (10-600 s)
- Max. flow period 6 s (4 s-60 s) / 60 s (30 s -600 s)
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa (with flow controller) 0.07 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.1 l/s) 200 kPa
- Connection size G3/8
- Hot water supply max. +70°C
- Material Brass
- Projection (mm) 118 mm
- Working pressure 100 - 1000 kPa
- Battery Lithium 2CR5 6 V, AA 1.5 V Lithium x 2, CR 2450 3 V
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- Noise class I (ISO 3822)
- Protection class IP 44
- STF VTT-RTH-00006-16
- KIWA SE 1596
- Aerator Adjustable flow angle
- Connection Flexible inlet pipes
- Electronic parts Solenoid valve, Light indicated function(s), Low battery indicator
- Extensions Push pop-up waste without draw-rod
- Hand shower Remote-operated Smart Bidetta
- Lever/Handle Temperature control handle
- Mechanical parts Thermostatic cartridge for automatic temperature control
- Shower parts Shower holder, Shower hose (1500 mm)
- Special features Software settings adjustable via magnetic key
- Spout Fixed spout
- Color Chrome/White
Frequently asked questions
How does the Smart Bidetta work?
When lifting the Smart Bidetta hand shower from the holder water starts to flow from the faucet. When pressing the hand shower trigger the water supply transfers from faucet to hand shower. When placing the Smart Bidetta hand shower back to its holder the faucet closes automatically.
Link to video in English:
Did you know you can easily compare our products? Just press the heart icon in the product cards and add your favorite products to the wishlist and start comparing!