Fit for safety and comfort
Our Oras Clinica fittings are specifically designed with end-users in mind, supporting healthcare clinics in creating a safe and comfortable bathroom environment for every patient.
Oras Clinica single-lever faucet
The new Oras Clinica single-lever mixers with a generous, higher body provide more space to operate and freedom of movement under the spout. The Oras Clinica range faucets have also an ergonomic loop lever that can be easily operated with just one finger or the back of the hand.
- Option of loop lever for optimal usability
- ‘Laminar flow to reduce aerosol
- Nickel-free waterways
- copper piping for better hygiene
- design with its rounded edges: easy cleaning of the fitting body and reduced risk of injury
Oras Clinica thermostat
Oras Clinica thermostat convinces with particularly ergonomic handles and easy, safe operation. As an option, the Oras Clinica thermostat is also available with a long spout and an extra-long handle - ideal for hygienic operation with the elbow. A hot water lock ensures protection against scalding. Here the temperature cannot be automatically exceeded from the factory-set 38°C. If needed, the hot water lock can be adjusted between 36°- 44°C. To ensure the required levels of drinking water hygiene, the thermostat faucet is designed to withstand basic thermal disinfection. It is not necessary to dismantle the handle for this. A special unlocking key is enough.
- Optional elbow-operated handle
- Wing-shaped handles for better grip
- Safety lock at 38 degrees Celsius to protect against scalding. (Adjustable 36°-44°C)
- Thermo Cool function to keep housing cool
- Thermal disinfection according to DVGW W551
- concealed and triple-sealed connections: germs and bacteria cannot settle behind the cover
Oras Clinica touchless thermostat
The Oras Clinica thermostat is now also available as a touchless version with Bluetooth connection. As a result, the thermostat can be easily configured with Oras App. There are three operation modes available for turning the faucet on and off: manual, automatic and manual/automatic (see video):
- 3 different operation modes. Setting can be done by the Oras App
- Manual ON/Manual OFF – Hand within detection range (detection area range 15cm)
- Automatic ON/ Automatic OFF – Body within detection area / Body outside detection area (detection area range 40 cm)
- Manual ON or automatic ON/ Manual OFF or automatic OFF
- Thermal disinfection (according DVGW W551)
- Touchless function – Bluetooth – Oras App
- Hot water safety lock to prevent scalding at 38°C (Adjustable 36°-44°C with Oras key)
- Thermostatic function provides instant access to accurately defined hot and cold water
- Thermo Cool cover to prevent heat
- Ergonomic handle
- Laminar flow – to avoid spreading of microbes
- Clear and visible markings
Oras 3S-Installation system
Thanks to the Oras 3S-Installation system, installation is easy, fast and safe. Here, all important components for fastening are integrated in one component. Sanitary installers can thus carry out all assembly steps precisely and quickly. Note! The 3S-Installation system is available for all Oras Clinica deck-mounted faucets.