Touchless shower faucet that reacts quickly and precisely to the changes of water pressure and keeps the water temperature as selected. Suited to places where there are several water outlets and the network always contains plenty of hot water. Battery-operated 6 V. The temperature adjustment handle is equipped with a temperature limiter which can be bypassed by pushing a button. The faucet is equipped with litter filters and non-return valves.
Not recommended for a one-family house.
After 24 hours of last usage faucet makes an automatic flush for 30 seconds.
- Electronic parts Autofocus infrared sensor, Solenoid valve, Low battery indicator
- Lever/Handle Temperature control handle
- Mechanical parts Litter filter(s), Non-return valve(s), Pressostatic cartridge for automatic temperature control
- Advanced features Software settings adjustable via magnetic key
- Color Chrome
- Temperature Safety stop against scalding at 38°C
- Afterflow period 5 s
- Automatic flush 24 h
- Automatic flush period 30 s
- Max. flow period 5 min
- Opening range 0-5 cm
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa 0.2 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.2 l/s) 300 kPa
- Connection size G3/4
- Hot water supply max. +70°C
- Installation width CC150 mm
- Material Brass
- Working pressure 100 - 1000 kPa
- Battery Lithium 2CR5 6 V
- EU Directives 2014/30/EU , 2011/65/EU
- Noise class II (ISO 3822) Oras lab.
- Protection class IP 55
- UN38.3 UN38-3 Maxell 2CR5
SP6180P Shower faucet
Ask pricing from your local retailers.
|Spare parts||Code||Spare part guide|
|04||Filter sealing, G3/4, DN20||
|06||Temperature control handle||
|08||Lithium battery, 2CR5 6 V||
|09||Sensor, 6 V /24h||