Oras Medipro XL
XL touchless washbasin faucet to pre-mixed or cold water developed especially to healthcare use. Autofocus sensor with Bluetooth connection enables easy monitoring and adjustments. Laminar flow (6 l/min). The faucet is equipped with a litter filter and a special flexible connection hose with an integrated non-return valve.
Mains operated 9 V or 12 V. Electrical connection 9 V with a plug transformer or 12 V via a separate transformer. Power alternatives are not included to product.
- Additional features Electrical connection 12 V via a separate power supply (e.g. Oras No. 199275/199550).
- Aerator Laminar stream
- Connection Flexible inlet pipes, One inlet for cold or premixed water, Special coating for hygienic premises
- Electronic parts Autofocus infrared sensor, Solenoid valve
- Mechanical parts Litter filter(s), Non-return valve(s)
- Advanced features Inner body made of DZR brass, Surfaces in contact with drinking water contain less than 0.3% lead, Waterways without nickel coating, Thermal disinfection proof for short durations, Software settings adjustable via App
- Spout Fixed spout, Casted construction
- Color Chrome
- Afterflow period 3 s (1-20 s)
- Automatic flush off (off/1-120 h)
- Automatic flush period 30 s (1-1800 s)
- Max. flow period 2 min (1 - 1800 s)
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa (with flow controller) 0.1 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.1 l/s) 200 kPa
- Connection size G3/8
- Hot water supply max. +70°C
- Material Brass
- Projection 136 mm
- Working pressure 100 - 1000 kPa
- Electrical Connection 9 / 12 V
- EU Directives 2014/53/EU , 2011/65/EU
- Noise class I (ISO 3822) Oras lab.
- Protection class IP 55
- KIWA SE 1589
SP5522F High washbasin faucet
Ask pricing from your local retailers.
|Spare parts||Code||Spare part guide|
|01||Aerator, M24x1 STD HC, 6 l/min, Laminar||
|02||Sensor, 6/9/12 V Bluetooth||
|04||Membrane support ring||
|06||Fixing plates with nuts||