Oras Medipro 5521F
Touchless washbasin faucet developed especially to healthcare use with a temperature adjustment handle. Autofocus sensor with Bluetooth connection enables easy monitoring and adjustments. Laminar flow (6 l/min). The faucet is equipped with litter filters and special flexible connection hoses with integrated non-return valves. Mains operated 9 V or 12 V. Electrical connection 9 V with a plug transformer or 12 V via a separate transformer. Power alternatives are not included to product.
Ask pricing from your local retailers.
- EAN code 6414150080159
- Afterflow period 3 s (1-20 s)
- Automatic flush off (off/1-120 h)
- Automatic flush period 30 s (1-1800 s)
- Max. flow period 2 min (1 - 1800 s)
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa (with flow controller) 0.1 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.1 l/s) 200 kPa
- Connection size G3/8
- Hot water supply max. +70°C
- Projection (mm) 117 mm
- Working pressure 100 - 1000 kPa
- Electrical Connection 9 / 12 V
- EMC Directive 2014/53/EU
- Noise class I (ISO 3822) Oras lab.
- Protection class IP 55
- KIWA SE 1589
- Aerator Laminar stream
- Connection Flexible inlet pipes, Special coating for hygienic premises
- Electronic parts Autofocus infrared sensor, Solenoid valve
- Lever/Handle Temperature control handle
- Mechanical parts Litter filter(s), Mixing valve for manual temperature control, Non-return valve(s)
- Special features Inner body made of DZR brass, Software settings adjustable via App, Waterways without nickel coating, Surfaces in contact with drinking water contain less than 0.3% lead
- Spout Fixed spout
- Color Chrome
- Temperature Adjustable hot water stop (included, retrofittable)
Did you know you can easily compare our products? Just press the heart icon in the product cards and add your favorite products to the wishlist and start comparing!