Oras Optima 2705F
Single lever washbasin faucet with an Easy-Grip lever, thermostatic control unit, remote operated Smart Bidetta hand shower, Smart press pad and a rapid pop-up waste. The Easy-Grip lever is pleasant to touch and adjusts both the water flow and temperature. Thermostatic control unit maintains the requested water temperature when using the Smart Bidetta hand shower or Smart press pad. The faucet is equipped with flexible pipes. The function of remote operated Smart Bidetta hand shower: when lifting the hand shower from the holder water starts to flow from the faucet. When pressing the hand shower trigger the water supply transfers from faucet to hand shower. When placing the Smart Bidetta hand shower back to its holder the faucet closes automatically.
Ask pricing from your local retailers.
- EAN code 6414150070006
- Max. flow period 2 min Bidetta, 6 s (4-15 s) press pad
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa 0.12 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.1 l/s) 200 kPa
- Connection size G1/2 / G3/8
- Hot water supply max. +70°C
- Material Brass/Plastic
- Projection (mm) 98 mm
- Working pressure 100 - 1000 kPa
- Battery AA 1.5 V Lithium x 2, CR 2450 3 V x 2
- Max. devices connected max. 8
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EY
- Noise class I (ISO 3822)
- Protection class IP 55
- KIWA SE 1462
- ETA-Danmark VA 1.42/20420
- Aerator HONEYCOMB® - improved lime protection
- Connection Flexible inlet pipes
- Electronic parts Solenoid valve, External control unit, Low battery indicator
- Extensions Push pop-up waste without draw-rod, Separate electronic press pad
- Hand shower Remote-operated Smart Bidetta
- Lever/Handle Single operating lever/handle, Easy-Grip surface, Hot/Cold symbols
- Mechanical parts ø 40 mm ceramic cartridge for flow and temperature control
- Shower parts Shower holder, Shower hose (1500 mm)
- Special features Surfaces in contact with drinking water contain less than 0.3% lead
- Spout Fixed spout
- Color Chrome
- Temperature Limitation option for maximum temperature and flow-rate
Frequently asked questions
How does the Smart Bidetta work?
When lifting the Smart Bidetta hand shower from the holder water starts to flow from the faucet. When pressing the hand shower trigger the water supply transfers from faucet to hand shower. When placing the Smart Bidetta hand shower back to its holder the faucet closes automatically.
Link to video in English:
Did you know you can easily compare our products? Just press the heart icon in the product cards and add your favorite products to the wishlist and start comparing!