Oras Optima 2713FG
Single lever washbasin faucet with an Easy-Grip lever equipped with an eco-button for limiting water temperature and flow-rate. Thermostatic control unit and remote operated Smart Bidetta. The Easy-Grip lever is pleasant to touch and adjusts both the water flow and temperature. Thermostatic control unit maintains the requested water temperature when using the Smart Bidetta hand shower. The faucet is equipped with flexible pipes.
Ask pricing from your local retailers.
- EAN code 6414150073175
- Max. flow period 2 min
- Eco-flow at 300 kPa 0.1 l/s
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa 0.13 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.1 l/s) 170 kPa
- Connection size G1/2 / G3/8
- Hot water supply max. +70°C
- Material brass
- Projection (mm) 98 mm
- Working pressure 100 - 1000 kPa
- Battery AA 1.5 V Lithium x 2, CR 2450 3 V
- Max. devices connected max. 8
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EY
- Noise class I (ISO 3822)
- Protection class IP 55
- STF VTT-RTH-00063-14
- KIWA SE 1462
- ETA-Danmark VA 1.42/20420
- Connection Flexible inlet pipes
- Electronic parts Impulse-controlled solenoid valve, External control unit, Low battery indicator
- Hand shower Remote operated Smart Bidetta
- Lever/Handle Single operating lever/handle, Easy-Grip surface, Eco feature for water flow, Hot/Cold symbols
- Mechanical parts Thermostatic cartridge for automatic temperature control
- Special features surfaces in contact with drinking water contain less than 0.3% lead
- Spout Fixed spout
- Color Chrome
Frequently asked questions
How does the Smart Bidetta work?
When lifting the Smart Bidetta hand shower from the holder water starts to flow from the faucet. When pressing the hand shower trigger the water supply transfers from faucet to hand shower. When placing the Smart Bidetta hand shower back to its holder the faucet closes automatically.
Link to video in English:
Did you know you can easily compare our products? Just press the heart icon in the product cards and add your favorite products to the wishlist and start comparing!