Oras Optima 2734F
Kitchen faucet with an easy-grip lever, high swivel spout, aerator and smart dishwasher valve. Spout’s swing angle is factory preset at 120° (can be limited to 0° or 60°). Dishwasher valve closes automatically after 4 or 12 hours (one push opens the valve for 4 hours, pushing for 5 seconds opens the valve for 12 hours). Battery operated, 6 V. F = with flexible pipes
Ask pricing from your local retailers.
- EAN code 6414150070020
- Dishwasher valve open period 4 h / 12 h
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa 0.2 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.2 l/s) 300 kPa
- Connection size G3/8
- Hot water supply max. +80°C
- Material brass
- Projection (mm) 217 mm
- Working pressure 50 - 1000 kPa
- Battery Lithium 2CR5 6 V
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EY
- Noise class I (ISO 3822)
- Protection class IP 55
- Sintef Sintef Nr. 3084
- STF VTT-RTH-00007-14
- KIWA SE 1462
- ETA-Danmark VA 1.42/20421
- Connection Flexible inlet pipes
- Dishwasher valve Remote controlled stop valve for external equipment
- Lever/Handle Easy-Grip surface, Single operating lever/handle
- Special features body made of DZR brass, surfaces in contact with drinking water contain less than 0.3% lead, waterways without nickel coating
- Spout Swivel spout
- Color Chrome
Frequently asked questions
How does the electronic washing machine valve work?
The electronic washing machine valve is turned on by pressing the operating button. A green indicator light blinks once every five seconds. The valve closes automatically after three hours. The valve is also turned off by pressing the operating button. To turn the valve on for 12 hours, push the operating button and hold it down for approximately five seconds.
Did you know you can easily compare our products? Just press the heart icon in the product cards and add your favorite products to the wishlist and start comparing!