10/2011 → 01/2018
A modern thermostatic shower faucet which quickly and accurately reacts on the temperature changes of input water maintaining the requested temperature. The temperature control handle is equipped with a limiter which can be bypassed by pressing a button. The diverter controls the water flow either from the hand shower or from the head shower. Integrated easy-to-clean soap tray.
The EcoLed press pad indicates with signal lights the ideal duration of shower considering water and energy consumption and acts as a flow regulator.
The faucet is delivered with litter filters and one-way valves. Includes eccentric units with silencer.
Rain shower with lime-free strainer (Ø 238 mm, angle can be adjusted), a shower rail with an adjustable hand shower holder, hand shower with normal and hydra function, lime-free strainer, 2000 mm shower hose, diverter and a shower bracket. Color: Chrome
- Connection Eccentric coupling(s), Silencer(s)
- Electronic parts Light indicated function(s), Solenoid valve, External control unit, Low battery indicator
- Extensions Press pad with EcoLed
- Lever/Handle Temperature control handle, Flow control handle
- Mechanical parts Litter filter(s), Non-return valve(s), Thermostatic cartridge for automatic temperature control
- Shower parts Shower rail, Shower holder, Hand shower, Shower hose (2000 mm)
- Color Grey
- Max. flow period 8 min
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa 0.22 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.2 l/s) 250 kPa
- Connection size G1/2
- Hot water supply max. +70°C
- Installation width CC150± 15 mm
- Material Brass
- Working pressure 100 - 1000 kPa
- Battery AA 1.5 V Lithium x 2
- EU Directives 2014/30/EU , 2011/65/EU
- Noise class II (ISO3822) Oras Lab
- Protection class IP 55
SP6391 Shower system
Ask pricing from your local retailers.
|Spare parts||Code||Spare part guide|
|01||EcoLed press pad||
|06||Temperature control handle||
|07||Control unit, 3 V||
|08||Battery, 1.5 V AA Lithium||