Pressure balancing shower faucet body. Shower faucet that reacts quickly and precisely to the changes of water pressure and keeps the water temperature as selected. Suited to places where there are several water outlets and the network always contains plenty of hot water. The temperature adjustment knob is equipped with a temperature limiter which can be bypassed by pushing a button. The faucet includes litter filters and non-return valves.
- Lever/Handle Temperature control handle, Flow control handle
- Mechanical parts Non-return valve(s), Litter filter(s), Pressostatic cartridge for automatic temperature control
- Color Chrome
- Temperature Safety stop against scalding at 38°C
- Flow-rate at 300 kPa 0.23 l/s
- Pressure loss with flow (0.2 l/s) 220 kPa
- Connection size G1/2
- Hot water supply max. +80°C
- Installation width CC150± 3 mm
- Material Brass
- Working pressure 100 - 1000 kPa
- Noise class II (ISO 3822)
SP7261 Shower faucet
Ask pricing from your local retailers.